Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Halloween isn't really a favorite holiday for my kids. Yes, they love the candy, but they just aren't dress up kids. Ethan said, "Mom can I just wear the same costume as last year?" Which was also his costume the year before that. When getting ready for the ward trunk or treat Allison asked, "Do I have to wear a costume?" Um, isn't that the point?! So they don't care about the costumes, they just want the candy.

We also attempted pumpkin carving, but Tyson discovered
it's just easier to use a pen instead of a knife.

4 comments:

Bec said...

Cute kids! I didn't want to dress up this year either!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Cute pics of the kids, and I love thier comment about do they have to dress up...my oldest said the same thing. :)

foxontherun said...

My kids missed Halloween. You sure came at a perfect time it is starting to get chilly here (for Valencia). I'm even wearing long sleeves. I guess I'll lose that tan after all.

Kari said...

Your kids are too funny! They sure look cute in their costumes, even if they didn't want to wear them. Now that's my kind of family, no fuss over all this stuff!