When I told people we were taking our kids with us to Spain, the first question they would ask was, "How long is the plane ride?" I admit I was nervous about how the 18+ hour journey on 3 airplanes in 4 airports would go over with 3 kids. But the kids were excited. I packed backpacks full of paper, crayons, books, games, snacks and hoped it would last long enough (no, our kids didn't have a DS or DVD player-we went old school). We knew our kids were good on road trips. Now we've discovered our kids are good flyers as well. They were so good that a lady on the long flight home asked me if I drugged them with Benedryl! Nope, they were just well behaved. Thank goodness. Too bad the airlines weren't so well behaved. On the way over all of our flights were delayed. So all that running through the airport was for nothing! On top of that, they lost 2 of our bags. Luckily they found the luggage and fed us croissants for breakfast so I was happy. But the best part of the flight...


...seeing long lost friends at baggage claim!
No comments:
Post a Comment