Friday, June 12, 2009

Allison's Field Day

I was able to help at Allison's field day on Wednesday (before kindergarten graduation). This is the big year end event for each grade. Earl has gone with Allison the past two years, but this year was my turn (Earl went with Ethan to his field day last Friday-without a camera). I helped at the tire rolling race, but I snapped a few pictures of Allison at some of the other stations.

Scooter boards are always Allison's favorite part.

Jumping rope through an obstacle course.

The tire rolling race. Allison informed me after school that she didn't like this station. I don't blame her. The tires were wet and hard to control. She can't wait to do it all again next year!

1 comment:

DavidandMariAnn said...

The end of the school year is always the best for the kids! Such cute pictures of the graduation and field day!