A lady in our ward is a Stampin' Up demonstrator and has monthly card making classes at her home. This month she had a mother-daughter card making class. I knew when I saw the email Allison would love to do this, so I signed us up. Earl's sister Jill is in a couple card making groups so we see her card making creativity a lot and Allison always wants to make some. So we had a great time with some of Allison's friends from church and their moms. There were 3 styles of cards for us to make and we got to decide how to put the pieces together. Below are 2 of the 3 styles. For some reason the third card wasn't coming out well in pictures.


Allison used this "You're my favorite" card for Earl's Father's Day card.
1 comment:
Yeah, more crafty card people like Me!!! One of these days I will have to bring some stuff over so Allison & I can make some cards together. You guys did a great job!!!
Post a Comment