Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our "Amazing" Adventure

We made it back from Spain! We had a wonderful time and hopefully I can get pictures up soon of our adventure. Earl and I love watching "The Amazing Race" and there were several times during the past 10 days we felt like we were on that show. We ran through several airports (yes, that's ran not walked), rode many buses (we actually ran after one of those too!), bicycled around an unfamiliar city, took a train ride, hiked castle ruins, and tried new foods. When I watch that show, though, I think the contestants don't get a chance to enjoy all the amazing cities they are in or take pictures to remember where they have been (or maybe that part is edited out). As busy as our trip was, we were able to enjoy seeing new places with our children and friends and take a lot of pictures along the way. I'm a little sad it had to end. Now we are getting back into our regular routine like doing that mountain of laundry in the hallway...

4 comments:

foxontherun said...

Thanks for coming. We had a blast! How did you sleep last night? Did you wake up at all? So far I have found one flip flop, I'll send it with Brent.

Laci said...

SO glad you guys had a great time!! We can't wait to see pictures. Amazing Race is one of our faves too.....I can just picture all the excitement!!

DavidandMariAnn said...

Can't wait to see pics!! Glad you had a great time and are home safe and sound.

Vegasarnolds said...

I can't wait to see all your pictures and read about your adventure! I think this trip would be a good subject the next time you get a coupon for a free photobook!