So Friday was Ethan's official birthday. He got a birthday ribbon from the principal, I took donuts to his class, we ate dinner at Red Robin (complete with birthday balloon ears and singing), we ate more birthday cake, and he opened presents. All I can say is Legos, Legos, Legos. Most of his friends gave him Legos, his grandparents and an aunt gave him Legos, we gave him Legos, and some of Earl's friends from work came over and gave him Legos. Ethan was in heaven. He loves Legos and now has a ton of them. I couldn't believe no one gave him a duplicate Lego set. They were all different. We must have the entire Lego section from Target in our toy room.

Ethan loves going to Red Robin for his birthday dinner. Personally, I think they have the best kids menu anyway so I'm all for it. My kids always eat well at this restaurant.


I know it's only half a cake! This is what's left of the cake from Ethan's Safari Sam's party. Most of the boys at that party didn't even want cake, so we didn't light candles - just sang. So this was Ethan's only chance to blow out his birthday candles. We had been eating so much cake during this party week I really didn't want to get/make a brand new cake and have even more leftovers, so we just used the half cake.

The start of the Legos... He is so happy!

Ethan did get some new clothes among the Legos. Thanks Grandma!

The last gift...one more Lego set. Ethan had most of the sets built Saturday morning and he's been playing with them all weekend. Thank you for all the phone calls, cards, and gifts. He felt so loved. Happy Birthday Ethan!
1 comment:
Happy belated Ethan! I love the half cake, ha ha ha
Post a Comment