Today our baby boy Tyson turns 3 years old!! I can't believe it's been three years since he joined our family. It's amazing how you can remember some things like they happened yesterday, and the births of each of my kids are like that for me. I really wanted Tyson to arrive before his due date, but he decided not to come so my doctor induced me on my due date instead. I think it turned out for the best. If his birthday was on or before April 15th it would be hard to enjoy a celebration with Earl's busy work schedule. A post tax season birthday is definitely better. Tyson, we love having you in our family. You are such a happy boy with a cute smile. You are greatly loved by your older brother and sister and mom and dad. Happy Birthday Tyson! We love you!
Count your many blessings
13 years ago







3 comments:
I recognize that bouncy seat! Happy 3rd Birthday Tyson! We hope that you had a fun filled day and ate lots of cake and ice cream! Happy Birthday!
What a cute babe! Happy birthday!!
It really does just fly by! Love the pic of you and the kids.....so cute! Happy Birthday Tyson!
Post a Comment