Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Weekend

This year Easter weekend fell on the busiest weekend of the year for Earl. April 15th is just around the corner, so Earl worked mostly all day Saturday and Sunday. Even so, we were still able to squeeze in some Easter egg dying and bunny cake making. Earl's laptop even made it into the background of some pictures.

The egg dying kit I bought this year had a wax crayon with it so the kids could make designs on their eggs. Ethan is putting his name on his egg.

Tyson really only liked the stickers. He was putting them all over the eggs and his hands.

Allison enjoys being crafty!

The end result-I think they turned out pretty cute. I love that wax crayon! You can see Allison and Ethan's names and some of the designs. The rainbow egg is Earl's creation.

I guess Tyson didn't want to spend the night before Easter alone. This is where I found him when I came upstairs to bed.

Easter morning! The kids still look pretty sleepy in the eyes! We don't have church until 2pm, but we can't get our kids to sleep past 7am!

The kids were pretty proud of their bunny cake! Happy Easter!

3 comments:

DavidandMariAnn said...

Looks like a great weekend! The bunny cake is adorable!

Kari said...

You have the cutest family! Looks like it was a lot of fun

Laci said...

Hey those eggs look awesome!! You and Morag must have been thinking similar thoughts....she made that bunny cake too! :) Missed you guys this weekend. Give the kids hugs from us! xoxoLBandgirls