Allison has been taking piano lessons for about 6 months and tonight she had her first recital. Her teacher is Carrie Meerdink who is a member of our ward. I didn't realize she taught so many kids (and one adult) until tonight. She has 13 students. Allison's recital pieces were "Largo" and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." She did a great job! She didn't even seem nervous. After all the songs her teacher presented her with a music medal to congratulate her on her progress and willingness to perform in public. It was a fun night! Great job, Allison!
Count your many blessings
13 years ago
1 comment:
What a talented kiddo! I'm jealous she can play the piano. I plan to take lessons along side my kids. :)
P.S. I don't have your e-mail address, so make sure to bug your sisters about a "Christmas prize" they need to send you.
Post a Comment