Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fishing

Earl, Ethan and Tyson went camping and fishing yesterday with Grandpa Pierce and cousins Wade and Phillip. I sent the camera with Earl to catch the occasion on film (digital?), but he didn't realize he had it (or he just forgot). So sorry, no pictures. The group caught three fish all by the same fisherman. And can you guess which person was the great fisherman of the day? Ethan! When I called that night Earl told me Ethan caught three fish, and then he asked me to guess how many fish they caught all together. I guessed three just because of the way he was asking, and I was right! Great job, Ethan! Sorry we didn't get a picture of you and your fish. Maybe next time. Unfortunately, none of the fish were big enough to keep so they had to toss them back. Better luck next time.

1 comment:

Julianne said...

How come I didn't know you had a blog? Did you tell me while we were in Oregon and I forgot?
Well, I'm glad you decided to start one so we can keep up with what's happening in your world. It was fun to see you last month. Hope you are enjoying the rest of your summer.