
In August, we spent a relaxing week in Hawaii with my brother and sister-in-law. The trip just happened to fall around our 13th wedding anniversary so it was a great trip to celebrate. We snorkeled, swam with sea turtles, kayaked, and hiked to a waterfall. We also had several run ins with chickens and roosters. They wander all over the place! Overall, just enjoyed some time away from the kids (they were having a great time with Grandma and Grandpa) before going back to the grind of school and schedules. It was wonderful!
2 comments:
How fun! I didn't know you went WITH Jared, but I did hear you got to go. I bet that was a lot of fun to have them there. You deserve it! And happy (late) anniversary
It's about time you posted pictures! Jared and Annette shared a few funny stories from your trip and it sounded like you had a great time!
Post a Comment