Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas in Heber

This year we spent Christmas in Heber City, Utah with my side of the family. The majority of my siblings were there and the kids got to see all of their cousins. My parents rented a huge house up in Heber Canyon so we could all stay together. The big planned event was going on The Polar Express, but my parents also added a few other activities. We all went tubing at Soldier Hollow...
Allison

Earl and Tyson

Ethan

Ethan somehow convinced Uncle Kurt to pull him the whole time so he never had to walk. Lucky boy! This was so much fun. The weather was perfect and our kids had so much fun. We could have done this all day long!

On another day, Earl and Allison went snowmobiling. Ethan wasn't interested in going and stayed behind to play the Wii with the boys. I didn't send the camera with Earl so there are no pictures. I did take Ethan and Tyson outside to play in the snow while the others were gone. Kim and I tried to find a good hill for sledding...
Tyson and Camryn

Ethan trekking up the hill with Aunt Kim

Kim and Aubrey ready to go. Ethan was next in line. He biffed it at the bottom of the hill. I guess it was a little too steep. That was the end of sledding for him.

So we headed over the play structure instead. Tyson had fun on the slide.
Grandma always has fun crafts for the kids to do. They made gingerbread house frames and snowman ornaments... Tyson and Aubrey
Ethan

Allison and Emmalee

1 comment:

Kari said...

Aw, I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys when you were in Utah. Looks like you had a ton of fun!