
Here are our kids in front of the tree before church on the Sunday before Christmas. Aren't they cute?! Tyson loved wearing his tie, something that Ethan still won't do. He looks like a little missionary. Merry Christmas! We found out church will begin at 8am when we return from our trip to Utah. I'm not sure I can say Happy New Year to that!
1 comment:
way cute picture Jen. We are so sorry to hear that church starts that early. That really does stink. We loved being with you guys. Kacee and Eric are still talking about Uncle Earl and singing with him. Tell Earl that Eric came home and bought the "John Deer Green" song on itunes so he can learn all the words. haha. It was so cute. Can I still say that about my 13yr old son?!
Thanks for the Christmas card. Ours are coming soon. Probably will get on that after the kids go back to school. Love you guys.
Post a Comment