HOw adorable. Michael had some froggy boots that he wore ALL SUMMER. Let's just say I got some looks AND his feet did not smell good!
So CUTE!!
That is so cute!!!!
Now that is too cute with the boots. Although I don't know who Gossie is.And I love the Thanksgiving box idea! Glad you are enjoying the holidays
Kari,There are a series of children's books about goslings, the first one being Gossie. You should find them at the library, Benny would probably like them!
Tyson's boots really made me laugh at Thanksgiving, glad to see he is still wearing them with pride. Such a cute boy!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HOw adorable. Michael had some froggy boots that he wore ALL SUMMER. Let's just say I got some looks AND his feet did not smell good!
So CUTE!!
That is so cute!!!!
Now that is too cute with the boots. Although I don't know who Gossie is.
And I love the Thanksgiving box idea! Glad you are enjoying the holidays
Kari,
There are a series of children's books about goslings, the first one being Gossie. You should find them at the library, Benny would probably like them!
Tyson's boots really made me laugh at Thanksgiving, glad to see he is still wearing them with pride. Such a cute boy!!
Post a Comment