Allison had her Spring Piano Recital on Sunday. She picked her song over a month ago (the title of this post kind of gives it away) and has been practicing it nonstop. She even has it memorized. She played it for her first audience at her school talent show last week. I tried recording that performance, but with Tyson and Ethan with me it didn't turn out very well. I was hoping this one would turn out better, but I missed her first line or so because I wasn't in recording mode. Ethan was sitting next to me so you might recognize his fingers. Oh well, it's the best I could get. Allison's teacher called earlier in the week to ask if she wouldn't mind going last because her song was fitting for the Memorial Day weekend. I thought this might make her nervous having to wait until the end, but Allison did great. Her performance was flawless and she didn't even seem nervous. I can't believe how far she's come with just one year of lessons. Enjoy your front row recital seat!
Count your many blessings
13 years ago
6 comments:
Great job Allison!!! Keep up the practicing, it is a great talent to have so you can share it for years to come.
Great job Allison!!
Sounded awesome!! Even Uncle Brian just asked who that was playing....great job!
That is awesome, way to go Allison!
Holy cow she is good! What a wonderful job she did. She's a natural
Good Job Allison! We are glad that you were able to bring your recital to us! You play better than Auntie Kim (and I took 8 years of lessons)! Madelyn loved seeing you play and is excited to start taking piano lessons this month!
Post a Comment