Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Corsage





The best part of Mother's Day for me is the homemade gifts from my kids. This year Allison made a personalized notepad for me at school. Ethan made me a key chain in his class. Allison also made me a corsage at Activity Days. She picked the flower and the greenery to go around the flower. She put the wire on and used the green tape to hold everything together. I was impressed her leaders came up with that idea. Their group has about 15 girls so that is quite a project for everyone to complete. Allison brought it home in a paper bag and put it in the refrigerator so I thought it was a food gift. I was surprised when I opened it Sunday morning. I wore the corsage to church and it was neat to see all these moms wearing corsages from their daughters. So sweet. Thank you Allison for my beautiful flower. I love being your mom!

5 comments:

DavidandMariAnn said...

Mothers day and all the cute little homemade gifts is GREAT!! What a cute idea to make corsages!

Unknown said...

Great job allison it is beautiful!!!

Vegasarnolds said...

I love the idea of the corsage! I can't believe those leaders were able to help all of those girls make them in such a short period of time! Future florist, nice job Allison!

Steven & Adrienne said...

Wow she is crafty! What a beautiful corsage.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.