Lots of changes in your house. The glasses look great. They are so cute. Braces? Remember to give her some meds before you go. It will help take the edge off once they are on. Tell her that Kacee, Eric, & Auntie Christine have them. And Uncle Kurt will have them by the end of the summer. I guess that is the perks of working for and orthodontist. :) Give hugs to all. Miss you guys.
3 comments:
They look great in their new glasses. They look very smart!!! Hope you enjoyed the sunshine over the weekend, I did.
They look so cute with their glasses!
Lots of changes in your house. The glasses look great. They are so cute.
Braces? Remember to give her some meds before you go. It will help take the edge off once they are on. Tell her that Kacee, Eric, & Auntie Christine have them. And Uncle Kurt will have them by the end of the summer. I guess that is the perks of working for and orthodontist. :) Give hugs to all.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment