Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The party after. . .

We had all the family over to our house after Allison's baptism. Earl was a little skeptical about the idea at first because he thought our house wasn't big enough for that many people, but I insisted it would work. And it did! (I would hate to say I told you so, Earl!) There was plenty of food and the adults were able to enjoy some conversation while the kids played. Allison was also able to open a few gifts. What's a party without gifts?!

Allison and Caroline enjoying some of Grandma Pierce's chocolate cake.

Aunt Jill gave Allison this CTR necklace. Allison has been wanting one since her cousin Caroline got one for her baptism.

Allison with her new scriptures!

Grandma and Papa McCune gave Allison a small hymn book and a scripture bag. The hymn book will come in handy when we have to sit on the hard chairs during Sacrament meeting with no hymnals.

The boys (Wade, Phillip, Ethan and Tyson) could care less about Allison opening her presents in the living room. They were just waiting for everyone to clear out of the family room so they could play the Wii. I'm not sure why they needed the chairs!

1 comment:

Steven & Adrienne said...

Cute scripture tote...where did you get it? And cute pics of all the kids and party...Congrats on your Baptism!