I remember it like it was yesterday. . .Six years ago on this day I found myself in a hospital at 2 am in labor with no drugs! Ow! But it was all worth it because a beautiful baby boy joined our family. Today Ethan turns 6 years old! Happy Birthday! Ethan is always very excited about his birthday. We have been counting down the months and days for awhile now. So finally it is here. I took birthday treats into his classroom and Mr. Miller the principal brought Ethan his birthday ribbon to wear (yes, he wore it all day!). We went out to dinner to Ethan's favorite restaurant, Red Robin, so he could order his favorite meal -cheese pizza! The waiters sang "Happy Birthday" and they put the birthday balloon ears on Ethan and let him stand on his chair and gave him an ice cream sundae. Our kids love this part of eating out on their birthday. They love the balloon ears and the singing! Then of course it's home for birthday cake and presents! What a fun day. Ethan, you are a wonderful part of our family. You get to be the little brother and the big brother and you do a great job with both. You are always ready to give a hug and a big juicy kiss (seriously, they are wet kisses!) You are such a sweet boy! We love you and hope you had a great birthday!
Count your many blessings
13 years ago
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Ethan! Sounds like you had a great day! Hope you got our message! Happy Birthday!
I was trying to remember who else had a birthday in November like Haylee. It's no Sept for the McCune clan, but I knew there was someone else! Sounds like he had a great day! Happy Birthday Ethan....we'll see you soon!!!
Happy Birthday, Ethan. Sorry we didn't call, I'm sure Phillip would have loved to talk to you, if I had reminded him.
We're really glad that Ethan is part of your family as well.
Post a Comment