I went a whole month without blogging! It wasn't by choice as our computer has not been working well and I had to wait for Earl to bring home his laptop from work so I could use it. I did try to catch up a few days ago but then my camera died when I was trying to upload pictures and I had to recharge the batteries. So I finally finished catching up on activities for October! My sister calls it back blogging - changing the date of a post to make it look like it was posted earlier. Yes, I'm guilty. My October posts are all back blogged!
2 comments:
That wasn't a whole lot of back blogging...I'm still stuck in July!
Yea for back blogging! I have quite a bit to do myself! :) I'm so jealous of your trip to Hawaii. Looks like you had a great time. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment