Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch











We returned from Hawaii early this morning and decided we needed to visit the pumpkin patch before Earl leaves tomorrow for a business trip to California. We went to Lee Farms to pick pumpkins. This is where Allison went with her preschool class a few years ago. I knew it had the farm animals and tractors and pumpkins but I didn't know it had carnival rides! So we get there to pick pumpkins and the kids want to ride all the rides instead! We didn't let them ride everything so they each chose something. Allison and Ethan rode the swings and Earl and Tyson went down the big slide. All the kids did the hay maze, too. We also bought freshly made doughnuts- so yummy! And of course we picked pumpkins! The afternoon ended up going longer than I expected and I was tired from our overnight flight, but the kids had fun.

No comments: