Friday, September 19, 2008

Allison has the wiggles...finally!

I just discovered Allison's top two teeth are wiggling! This is big news at our house. Allison has one lower tooth coming through, but the tooth it's replacing isn't budging yet. Earl and I have been testing her bottom teeth regularly to see if there are loose, but no luck. Tonight after helping her brush I just felt her top middle teeth and to my great surprise they are both loose! Allison is in second grade and will be eight years old in February and has yet to loose a tooth. It's been hard for her to see all her friends at school loose teeth. Last year in first grade each student had a tooth sticker chart to keep track of lost teeth and Allison brought hers home at the end of the year empty. I'm pretty sure she was the only kid in her class not to loose a tooth. Anyway, now she is excited about the tooth fairy. Earl told her kids who wait a long time for the tooth fairy get $20 a tooth. I'm not so sure about that one!

1 comment:

Kurt, Christine and kids said...

Earl-$20! Are you crazy? You are going to make all the rest of us toothfaries look bad. And remember, you have lots of teeth with 3 kids.
Tell Allison good things come to those who wait. They will come out when they are ready.
Give the kids big hugs and kisses for us. Mom said you are coming for Thanksgiving, did I hear her right? Hope so. It will be good to see you guys.