Today was another Fun Run Friday. Earl has run every year with the kids, but this year was different. He is in Utah preparing to run a marathon tomorrow so the kids ran without Dad. He gave them the pep talk last night so they were ready.

Even though Allison says she doesn't like to run she is always smiling during the fun run. She ran 7 laps. Next year will be her last chance to reach her goal of 8 laps. And I always have trouble getting a picture of her. I'm either too early or too late.

Ethan is the least excited about this event, but he did such a good job running. He ran 6 laps before getting a cramp in his toe. He would have easily made his goal of 7 laps otherwise. Luckily they had popsicles at the end so he was still a happy camper.

Tyson had fun cheering with Eddie the Eagle. Next year will be Tyson's turn to join in the Fun Run fun!
2 comments:
Sounds like your kids had fun with the fun run again this year, even though Earl wasn't able to run with them! Earl and his friends are all passed out after their marathon fun! (Please remind me why people sign up to do this to themselves!) Can't wait to see how they are walking tomorrow!
I definitely didn't get that gene in our family. Glad the kids are loving it though too. I bet Earl was bummed to miss it but I'm excited to hear how his run went.
Post a Comment