Yesterday after church Tyson said, "Mom, look at all that popcorn on that tree!" He thought a minute and then continued, "We should eat it!" Can you guess what song he's been singing in Primary?!
I love all the updates! Keep 'em coming! That is nice you got to have Jason visit. I haven't seen him in I don't even want to say how many years since high school;) Can't believe you have a kid in braces!
2 comments:
I love all the updates! Keep 'em coming! That is nice you got to have Jason visit. I haven't seen him in I don't even want to say how many years since high school;)
Can't believe you have a kid in braces!
Looks like our tree! Seriously though, I don't think it dawned on me what the "popcorn on the apricot tree" was until I was in adulthood
Post a Comment