Saturday, February 13, 2010

Allison's Late Night Birthday Bash!

Allison has been wanting a slumber party for a whole year now. I know a lot of moms aren't too keen on the idea of sleepovers, so some of Allison's friends have been having "half over" birthday parties. I convinced her to do the same for her birthday party this year. And I am soooo glad she went along with it. I don't think I could have survived a slumber party with eight giggly girls. Allison invited eight friends over for pizza, brownie sundaes, games, a movie and popcorn. What a night! The girls all arrived in their pjs with pillows, blankets, dolls, stuffed animals and birthday presents, of course. They partied hard for four and a half hours and were still full of energy when their parents arrived at 10pm to take them home. I was pooped and went straight to bed!





1 comment:

Bec said...

Allison looks so happy regardless if it wasn't a sleepover or not. Good idea!